11 Best Chlorella Supplements For Detox
The words “old is gold” are hardly a shoe that fits anything better than chlorella when it comes to natural detox. This dual-billion alga has served generations, and its benefits are anything but new.
In A Hurry? Here Are Our Top Recommendations
HCL Herbal Code Labs Chlorella Spirulina Capsules
Sunlit Best Green Organics Chlorella Tablets
Premium Chlorella Spirulina Tablet Mix
If you’re looking for a detox supplement that can do it all, chlorella is your best bet. It boosts detoxification and gut health and even helps with blood pressure.
But with so many superfoods on the market, it can be hard to know the best chlorella supplements for detox.
To help you make the best decision, we’ve rounded up the ten best chlorella supplements for detox. We’ve also included
- A purchasing guide
- Why sourcing the best chlorella is essential
- The best form to take chlorella
- Other top questions you don’t want to miss on chlorella detox.
Best Chlorella Supplements For Detox: Our Top 3 Choices Side-by-Side
Why Should You Use Only the Best Chlorella Supplements?
Using chlorella supplements from reputable suppliers is the best way to ensure that you get pure, high-quality products. Authentic brands offer superior chlorella that provides you with the health benefits you want without caveats.
Here’s why you should only use the best chlorella supplements from reputable manufacturers.
- They are more likely to be pure and free of contaminants.
- Reputable suppliers are more likely to use manufacturing processes that preserve the nutrient content of chlorella.
- They are more likely to have accurate nutrient content and health benefits information.
- Reputable suppliers are more likely to have customer service representatives who can answer questions about chlorella supplements and their use.
- They are more likely to have a money-back guarantee.
Top 11 Chlorella Supplements
1 – HCL Herbal Code Labs Chlorella Spirulina Capsules: Best Chlorella Supplement for Detox
Why settle for one when you can get two? Thanks to the chlorella-spirulina combo in these capsules, HCL provides a superior superfood. Where the chlorella misses out on zinc supplies, spirulina compensates.
- The PUREST SPIRULINA CHLORELLA - We only procure the ultra-pure certified organic non-irradiated spirulina chlorella powder...
- We are the SAFEST ORGANIC CHLORELLA SPIRULINA CAPSULES - Our Certificates of Analyses and constant pre & post-production...
- We combine TWO MOST NUTRIENT DENSE VEGAN SUPERFOODS! - Our 3000 mg per serving combination of spirulina chlorella will...
- Only four capsules to take rather than 10+ like some brands
- It provides the benefits of two algae in one
- USDA certified organic
- The 3g capsules are quite large to take
2 – Sunlit Best Green Organics Chlorella Tablets : Best for Gut Health
These Chlorella tablets include micro-algae rich in proteins, nucleic acids, and chlorophyll, as well as essential vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, as well as calcium, iron, and potassium. Chlorella is also 50-60% pure protein, which is essential for bone, muscle, and joint health.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: These tiny tables are cold-pressed - truly 100% RAW product. NO additives, NO fillers, NO preservatives, NO...
- PROTEIN PACKED: Each tablet is 250mg. 1000 tablets per MEGA PACK bag. This nutrient-dense superfood is made up of 61%...
- BEST QUALITY: Superior quality 100% Cracked Cell Wall sun-grown micro-algae health food sourced from Taiwan's Premier...
- All of the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in these tablets will give you an extra surge of energy.
- Along with Amino Acids, which support a healthy lifestyle, this product’s formula contains the highest concentration of natural chlorophyll, hence the name “Chlorella.”
- This product also contains hundreds of probiotics, which aid in the balance of natural flora and the reduction of gas and bloating.
- In terms of pure ingredients, this product is an ideal option, because it is 100% natural, pure, and organic.
- You have to check the ingredient list thoroughly, as you may have any allergic reactions to any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume if upon opening the package, the product smells rancid. The smell should be something similar to nori.
3 – Micro Ingredients Organic Chlorella Tablets: Best Chlorella Tablets for Detox
Micro Ingredients’ chlorella tablets are Non-GMO and certified organic. Each tablet contains 500mg of chlorella, and the recommended dosage is six tablets daily.
- Micro Ingredients superior absorbing broken cell wall chlorella tablets. A high concentrated natural superfood that uses pure...
- Extremely nutritious chlorella product that is rich in essential nutrients like complete vegan protein from chlorophyll,...
- Convenient plant based support that replenishes the body with vital daily greens. Each of Micro Ingredients chlorella bags...
- Vegan and organic
- No gluten, soy, or artificial ingredients
- Adequate tablets for four-month usage
- The smell may not be pleasant
4 – Earth Circle Organics Premium Chlorella: Best Chlorella Supplement for Immune Defense
This premium chlorella from Earth Circle Organics is an excellent option for those looking for a top-quality supplement.
The powerful, organic, soy-free, no-gluten tablets come in 250g. This supplement is ideal if you don’t mind taking many pills.
- Non-GMO and vegan
- No corn and soy
- Several 3rd party certifications
- Small tablet quantity, meaning many tablets per dose
5 – Now Supplements Chlorella: Best Chlorella Supplement for Detox for a Shorterm
This chlorella supplement from Now is an excellent option for those looking for an easy and convenient way to get their daily dose.
- GREEN SUPERFOOD WITH NATURALLY OCCURRING CHLOROPHYLL AND BETA-CAROTENE: NOW Chlorella tablets deliver the natural nutrient...
- BROKEN CELL WALL ALGAE: The cell wall in this high-quality chlorella has been broken down mechanically to aid digestibility.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Soy Free, Halal, Corn Free
Each tablet contains 1000mg of chlorella, and the bottle contains 120 tablets. So, it should last a month on a 3g dose.
- Filer and additive free
- Large sizing (1000mg) allows less tablet intake
- Pleasant smell
- A few capsules may be powdery or broken
6 – Sun Chlorella Superfood Supplement: Best Easily Digestible Chlorella Tablets
Sun Chlorella is a trusted name in the world of supplements, and its chlorella tablets are no exception. They’re made from 100% pure chlorella and are free of additives, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- GOODS YOU NEED ON THE GO - Don't skip on nutrition, our supergreen tablet packs a punch with a chlorophyll serving equivalent...
- CLEANSE & ENERGIZE - Get a burst of Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) to support your cell's repair and rejuvenation process,...
- GET THE MOST FROM YOUR DOSE - We pulverize chlorella’s tough outer wall without the use of heat or chemicals to preserve...
- Easily absorbable
- No GMO and additives
- Minimalistic flavoring
- Priciest supplement on the list
7 – Fresh Healthcare Premium Chlorella Supplement: Best Chlorella Capsules for Sensitive Stomachs
Fresh Healthcare chlorella tablets are easy to digest, making them an excellent choice for those with sensitive stomachs.
- Powerhouse chlorella: This incredible superfood is one of nature’s most powerful blends containing a variety of vitamins...
- The benefits go far beyond: Chlorella is one of the most nutrient-dense, superfoods on Earth packing a powerful punch with...
- Our guarantee: Our goal is to bring you a healthy immune system, radiant skin, and boost digestive function - naturally. We...
They feature no gluten or GMO, allowing you to get your nutritional boost with little aggravation.
- Easily digestible
- Third-party certified with monitored USA production.
- Large 1.2g capsules mean fewer capsules to take
- The pills are challenging to swallow for some
8 – Dr. Mercola Fermented Chlorella: Best Cheap Chlorella Tablets for Detox
You won’t get many brands with a reliable money-back guarantee, especially not one extending to three months.
- Each Bottle of Fermented Chlorella Contains 90 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is Gluten free, GMO free, Soy Free
- Provides chlorophyll, CGF, beta glucans and all the other important compounds
This assurance, added to the affordability of its gluten-free, no-soy, non-GMO tablets, makes Dr. Mercola a favorite budget pick.
- Affordable Pricing
- No soy, gluten, or GMO
- Superb money-back guarantee
- Source not clear
9 – Nutricost Chlorella Capsules: Best Affordable Chlorella Supplement for Detox
Nutricost’s chlorella capsules are from high-quality, organic chlorella vulgaris. They are free of fillers, binders, and artificial ingredients.
- 500MG of Chlorella Per Capsule (240 Servings)
- 240 Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Each capsule contains 500 mg of pure chlorella powder, providing you with a potent dose of this detoxifying nutrient.
- Budget-friendly pricing
- 3rd part verifications
- No gluten or GMO
- The packaging may have issues
10 – Premium Chlorella Spirulina Tablet Mix: Best Chlorella Supplements for Longterm Detox
Good Natured Premium is a supplement that contains a blend of two super greens: spirulina and chlorella. It’s an excellent option for those looking for a comprehensive detox supplement.
- [ 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 ] - Our chlorella...
- [ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 ] - The blue-green algae...
- [ 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 & 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 ] - We...
The Spirulina Chlorella powder is certified non-GMO and vegan. It’s also free of artificial flavors, colors, stabilizers, and preservatives.
- Mild taste
- Small-sized hence easily consumable
- No-GMO and many unpleasant additives
- Too many pills to complete the daily dose
11 – Micro Ingredients Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Chlorella Powder for Detox
Tablets or capsules may not be the cup of tea for everyone. Micro Ingredients powder is what you need to make a rich green cup of organic, filler-free goodness.
- Micro Ingredients superior absorbing broken cell wall chlorella powder. A high concentrated natural superfood powder that...
- Extremely nutritious chlorella product that is rich in essential nutrients like complete vegan protein from chlorophyll,...
- If you are looking for healthy things to add to smoothies, then Micro Ingredients convenient plant based chlorella powder...
Besides, it provides up to 151 servings, enough to add to your yogurt, smoothies, soups, and more, for months.
- Many servings at a relatively affordable price
- Easy to consume
- Organic, no GMO, gluten, or soy
- The flavor and taste may not appeal to some
How to Choose a Chlorella Supplement
When choosing a chlorella supplement, it is crucial to consider several factors, including:
- The quantity of chlorella per tablet: The most common range is between 200 and 1000mg. Smaller amounts have smaller sizes making them easier to swallow.
- Organic or not: Chlorella that is not organic may be grown using pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- Type of chlorella: There are two main types of chlorella: pyrenoidosa and vulgaris. Pyrenoidosa is the more popular type and often has a higher nutrient content.
- Cracked/Broken cell wall: Chlorella with a cracked cell wall is easier for the body to absorb.
- The source: The best sources of chlorella are from Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.
- Third-party testing: Unbiased certifications ensure that the supplement meets quality standards.
- Gluten-free: Some people are allergic to gluten and therefore need to avoid supplements that contain it.
- Cost: The price should be based on the quantity and quality of the supplement.
- Additives: Some binders and fillers can cause side effects, such as headaches and stomach upset. Getting chlorella with no additives or at least one with healthy ones is essential.
- Amazon’s Choice: This is a designation given to products that are well-reviewed and popular with customers.
What Is the Best Form of Chlorella To Take
Some people may find that Chlorella pyrenoidosa works better, while others may prefer Chlorella vulgaris.
Chlorella pyrenoidosa has a thicker cell wall than Chlorella vulgaris, which is harder to digest. However, pyrenoidosa is a better detoxifier and richer in CGF. Plus, manufacturers have found ways to break cell walls with minimal interruption to nutrient content.
Chlorella is available in many forms, including
So, chlorella powder vs. tablets vs. capsule vs. liquid: what should you use?
Some people prefer tablets or capsules because they are easy to take and do not have a strong taste. Others prefer powder or liquid due to their quick absorbability.
Chlorella Supplements FAQS: All to now in a Few Questions
Does Chlorella Help With Detoxing?
Chlorella helps with detoxing the body by binding to these toxins and helping to remove them from the body. It also helps to improve liver function and, as a result, detoxification.
How Do You Use Chlorella Powder for Detox?
You start with a higher dose to use chlorella for detox. But are you wondering, “how much chlorella should I take for detox?”
Begin with up to 30 tablets or four powder servings and slowly reduce the dosage over ten days. Consuming lots of water is also crucial when using chlorella for detoxing to aid with toxin flushing.
Which Is Better for Detox Spirulina or Chlorella?
Chlorella is better for detox than spirulina due to more nutrition. However, both are effective in cleansing the body of toxins and providing essential vitamins and minerals.
What Supplements Should Not Be Taken With Chlorella?
Immunosuppression and blood-thinning supplements should not be taken with chlorella. They can increase the risk of infection and bleeding. Chlorella can also interact with certain medications. So, speak with a healthcare provider before taking any supplements.
There you have it! The ten best chlorella supplements for detox.
No matter which chlorella supplement you choose, you can be confident that you’re doing your body good. Chlorella is a powerful detoxifier that can help improve gut health, blood pressure, and more.
When choosing a chlorella supplement, there are a few things to remember. First, ensure that the supplement is made from 100% pure ingredients. Check to see if the supplement is gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
Finally, ensure the supplement is free of additives, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
So what are you waiting for? Incorporate chlorella into your diet and start reaping the benefits today.