Many chlorella powder products are on the market, but not all are created equal. This review looks at the best organic chlorella powder products and what differentiates them.
We’ll start by looking at the features of each product; then, we’ll list the pros and cons of each one. We’ll also give our thoughts on what each powder is best for to ensure you tailor your selection to best suit you.
Besides, we’ve included reasons you should get organic chlorella powder, its growth process, a selection guide, and more.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Best Organic Chlorella Powder: Our Top 3 Choices Side-by-Side
How Is Organic Chlorella Grown?
Organic chlorella is grown in controlled, enclosed environments using only organic materials. The growing often occurs in large tanks with constant monitoring and control to ensure optimal conditions.
Some farmers also use sterile glass containers to ensure high purity standards.
Once the chlorella matures, harvesting and drying occur using a low-temperature process to preserve its nutrient content.
What Is Organic Chlorella Powder Good For?
Organic chlorella powder is a great way to get nutrients without worrying about heavy metals and other contaminants.
Here are specific reasons why.
- It is a great source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, protein, and fiber.
- It has chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier that helps to cleanse the blood and improve circulation.
- It can help to regulate vascular sugar concentration and pressure.
- Organic chlorella powder can help to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation.
But should you take organic powders or tablets? What is the best form of chlorella to take?
Powders are easier to take and digest when comparing chlorella powder and tablets. Organic chlorella powder is a great option if you are looking for an easy, natural way to improve your health.
Top 11 Organic Chlorella Powder Products
What is the best organic chlorella powder for you? Find out from our thoroughly-scrutinized list below.
#1 – Sunlit Best Green Organics Superfood Powder : The Best All-In-One Powder
- 100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic WheatGrass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic...
- POWDERED SUNSHINE IN A TABLESPOON. By Sunlit Best Green Organics The most powerful, cell-illuminating organic super food...
- JUST ONE SCOOP: makes a great tasting diet smoothie, energy drink recipe. Just blend your favorite smoothie recipe in your...
This product contains a powerful combination of 21 fruits, leafy greens, and other vegetables, as well as vitamins and antioxidants that are lacking in other superfood powders. Practically everything you need for a healthy mind and body.
- Contains 100% organic components like barley, spirulina, broccoli, wheat grass, freeze-dried acai, maca root, ashwaganda root, and many others.
- This organic superfood powdered sunshine in a spoonful is a potent, cell-illuminating organic superfood.
- This product contains no soy.
- This powder makes a delicious diet smoothie with just one scoop, or add it to your favorite energy drink recipe.
- There are no animal-derived components in this: no soy, no lactose. It is both vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- The taste of this product could be something that you would need to acquire, as you might find it bitter to your taste.
- It is recommended to use a blender when mixing it into drinks as it might be a bit difficult to incorporate into liquids.
#2 – Biogenesis Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Organic Chlorella Powder Overall
Biogenesis packs all the amazing features we love about an organic chlorella powder without bank-breaking. The fully vegan, soy-free, and no-gluten powder comes in a sleek 200g pack lined with instructions.
- Increases energy without having to add any caffeine or sugar, and NO energy crash!
- Helps aid the growth and repair of muscle tissue with vegan plant based protein
- Reduces unnecessary cravings for food with high nutrient content; Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- May offer free shipping even internationally
- Soy-free, gluten-free
- 100% vegan
- Some dislike the taste
#3 – Micro Ingredients Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Organic Chlorella Powder With No Clumps
Getting a powder that mixes poorly is a bummer. This powder gives you a gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO composition that blends well with drinks. They even include a scoop in the zipper bag to ease servings.
- Micro Ingredients superior absorbing broken cell wall chlorella powder. A high concentrated natural superfood powder that...
- Extremely nutritious chlorella product that is rich in essential nutrients like complete vegan protein from chlorophyll,...
- If you are looking for healthy things to add to smoothies, then Micro Ingredients convenient plant based chlorella powder...
- Mixes well with no clumps
- Includes a scoop
- Non-GMO, no-gluten, no-soy
- Third-party tested
- Poor packaging of the scoop within the powder
#4 – Anthony’s Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Tasting Organic Chlorella Powder
While chlorella powder may need a bit of getting used to the taste, Anthony’s make’s theirs mild to ease this. The USDA-certified, no-gluten, vegan powder also has a great green color.
- Certified USDA Organic Chlorella Powder
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Non-GMO & Vegan in a Pouch
- Vegan and Non-GMO
- USDA certified
- No gluten
- The packaging is wanting
#5 – Nutricost Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Large-Sized Organic Chlorella Powder
Naturtricost is a non-GMO powder said to be easily digestible and has a mild taste. With its 151, 3g servings, it’s an excellent value-for-money option enough to last you for months.
- Premium Pure Organic Chlorella Dietary Supplement - No Other Additives
- 3 Grams of Chlorella Per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Included)
- 3rd party certified and non-GMO
- Gluten-free and 100% vegan
- Easy to digest
- No additives
- The smell may be strong for some
#6 – Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Looking Organic Chlorella Powder
Terrasoul is a great brand if you’re looking for transparency with superb product quality. This 6-ounce Taiwan-sourced powder comes at a reasonable price per unit compared to options like Good Natured.
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Walls), 6 Ounces
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Earth Kosher, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Chlorella is a nutrient-dense, blue-green algae similar to spirulina. It is one of the richest dietary sources of chlorophyll...
- Great transparency of its sources
- Rich green color
- Zipper may have issues
#7 – Food to Live Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Chlorella Powder for its Value for Money
How would you feel if you were to get great-quality chlorella thrice as cheaply? Food to Live provides excellent broken cell wall chlorella at the cheapest cost per unit on the list.
- ✔️EASY PROTEIN SOURCE: Organic Chlorella Powder has 16g of protein in a single serving of 1oz. (28g).
- ✔️FULL OF GOOD THINGS: Chlorella Powder contains a variety of important vitamins and iron.
- ✔️EXTREMELY VERSATILE: You can eat raw Organic Chlorella Powder with water, sprinkle it on salads, add to puddings and...
- Best for spending less and getting more
- Dissolves excellently
- Pure vegan
- Strong smell
#8 – Good Natured Organic Chlorella Spirulina Powder: Best Small Pack Chlorella Powder With Many Servings
While not the largest recommendation, Good Natured packs an impressive punch. This 7.05-ounce potent mix provides 100 servings based on the brand’s recommendation.
- MULTITUDE OF HEALTH BENEFITS - Our chlorella spirulina 50/50 powder mix combines two of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on...
- STRONG NUTRITIONAL PROFILE - The blue-green algae contained in our chlorella spirulina is an excellent source of vitamins,...
- EASY TO DIGEST - We use a patented, low-pressure flash expansion technique to source our organic chlorella spirulina. The...
- No GMOs
- Many servings for its small size
- Deep green color
- Highest price per unit on the list
#9 – Bare Organics Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Packaged Chlorella Powder
You don’t need to worry about stuck or spoilt zippers with Bare Organics. This nicely-packaged eight-ounce pack ensures you get rich-colored, vegan, and gluten-free chlorella.
- 100 % Raw Chlorella Powder: Bare Organics brings you nutrient-dense 100 % raw chlorella powder. A popular whole food...
- Superfoods & Probiotics: A close cousin to the nutritious algae spirulina, our organic chlorella powder allows easy digestion...
- Keto-friendly: Consisting of appetite-suppressing properties, this raw chlorella powder helps you stick to your plan and...
- You can reuse or recycle the container
- Vegan and non-GMO
- No gluten
- Contains Chlorella Vulgaris that isn’t as nutritious as pyrenoidosa
#10 – Earth Circle Organics Chlorella Superfood Powder: Best Cheapest Chlorella Powder
Earth Circle is an excellent choice for those seeking the cheapest chlorella powder to test the waters. It’s a gentle product to most, thanks to its non-GMO, no-soy, no-gluten, no-binder, and no-filler composition.
- ✅ 100% PURE & ORGANIC: Absolute cleanest chlorella and contains the highest concentrate of chlorophyll on earth....
- ✅ SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: We support organic and sustainable farming. Superior quality 100% Cracked Cell Wall sun-grown...
- ✅ SUPERFOOD SUPPLEMENT: Every Organic resealable Chlorella supplement Pack comes in 4oz of Chlorella Powder. This...
- Tastes and smells good to most users
- Kosher certification
- No gluten or additives
- Packaging and flavor may not be the best
#11 – Triquetra Health Organic Chlorella Powder: Best Organic Chlorella Powder for Detox
Triquetra Health Chlorella is a potent opponent and the best chlorella detox supplement. The flavor and taste may be a bit strong for some, though their chlorella is of admirable quality.
- Purest & Most Potent Chlorella: Our Chlorella has the highest and most potent nutrient levels. It is also the purest...
- Raw Form & Broken Cell Wall for Highest Nutrient Bioavailability: Our Chlorella powder is in Raw form, meaning it is never...
- Promotes Total Body Health at the Cellular Level: Extensive studies have shown that chlorella can support brain health,...
With its four impressive third-party certifications, this powder is a trustworthy product.
- Appealing third-party recommendations
- A generous amount of servings (75)
- Potent mix with rich CGF levels.
- High price per unit
Things To Consider Before Purchasing Chlorella Powder
Are you wondering, “how do I choose chlorella powder?” Begin by determining that chlorella is a viable supplement for you.
Those with allergies or sensitivities to chlorella or its ingredients should not take the supplement. Also, chlorella may interact with certain medications.
So, people taking medication like immunosuppressants and blood thinners should speak to a doctor before taking chlorella.
Once you know you can take chlorella, here’s what to know about this supplement.
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa is superior to Chlorella vulgaris in terms of nutrients.
- Cracked cell wall chlorella is easier for the body to digest and absorb.
- Organically produced chlorella is free of harmful pesticides and chemicals.
- Non-GMO chlorella is free of genetically modified organisms.
- Gluten-free chlorella is safe for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Third-party testing ensures that the chlorella meets safety and quality standards.
- No artificial binders or fillers means that the chlorella is pure and potent.
- Cost per unit is important when budgeting for chlorella supplements.
- Amazon’s Choice chlorella products are highly rated and well-reviewed by customers.
Where Is the Best Chlorella Grown?
The best chlorella is grown in places with the least contamination without inorganic additions. Japan and Taiwan are among the leading suppliers of chlorella.
What Happens When You Take Chlorella Everyday?
Your body’s health greatly improves when you take chlorella every day in 10g doses or less. You can use chlorella for constipation and relieving conditions like
- High blood pressure
However, taking too much of this supplement may result in GI upsets and other effects. Many also recommend taking a break after 3-4 months of daily consumption.
Is Chlorella Worth Taking?
Chlorella is worth taking if you are looking for a nutritional supplement. It’s high in chlorophyll, protein, vitamin, and mineral levels. Chlorella boosts immunity, detoxifies, and improves digestion.
Organic chlorella is a highly nutritious superfood that provides nutrients without worrying about undesirable artificial additives.
It is an excellent source of vitamins, iron, zinc, and omega-3 acids. Chlorella is also a good source of protein, providing all the essential amino acids our bodies need.
Chlorella is also a rich source of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll detoxifies the body and may help reduce certain cancers’ risks.
With these many benefits, there is every reason to try organic chlorella. Get one of our best organic chlorella powder products and receive a product you can trust.